DAY 1 Arrival at
- Transfer to TEL AVIV or NATANYA / overnight
DAY 2 After breakfast drive via the coastal highway to:
MARITIME (large Roman theatre, Crusader walls and harbor)
/ Mt.Carmel – panoramic view – Stella Maris Church. Continue to:
(Church of the Annunciation,
- Drive on via CANA – to TIBERIAS /
Sea of Galilee
including Boat ride und visit of the holy sites:
- TABGHA (Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish)
(chapel and panoramic view on the
Sea of Galilee
– BANIAS (Caesarea Philippi) – return the Hotel.
DAY 4 After breakfast drive to:
- BEIT SHEAN (beautiful excavations / mosaic floors) –
– via on
and continue to
Drive to the MT. OF OLIVES – panoramic view and visit of the holy sites including Gethsemane Basilica (Church of all Nations) and Garden.
- Wailing Wall
Dome of the Rock and Al Aksa Mosque
- St. Anne’s Church with Bethesda Pools, Ecce Homo with Lithostrotos, Via Dolorosa, Holy Sepulcher
with King David’s Tomb, Cenacle (Room of the Last Supper), Dormition Abbey.
BETHLEHEM - E
N KEREM -
NEW CITY of JERUSAL
- Church of the Nativity and St.Chatherine Church.
- EIN KAREM (birth place of John the Baptist) and onwards to a
- Round-trip through the
- Hadassah Synagogue with the Chagall Windows;
with the Shrine of the Book and the
- Menorah opposite the Knesset (Israeli Parliament).
- On request we will arrange a visit to the Holocaust-Museum Yad Vashem.
- MASSADA (the last Jewish stronghold of the Zealots in the war against the Romans in 73 A.D. ( ascent/descent by cable car)
- Possibility to take a "float" in the
- Continue to
(where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found)
- Return to
DAY 8 Transfer to
for departure flight.
Back to Tours